This informal program is designed to encourage the reading and discussion of good Christian books on theology, philosophy, life, history, biography, etc.
Here's how it works:
- You choose a suitable book from my library. You can browse here.
- You give me a $20 deposit, and I give you the book to borrow. You have two months to finish reading the book.
- If you don't finish the book, you can return the book and I'll give you back the $20 deposit.
- If you do finish the book, I'll give you back your full deposit and treat you to a meal with a few friends to talk about what you learned from the book. Share your favorite quotes, themes, and lessons learned!
Suggested books from over the years:
- The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert by Rosaria Butterfield. My review of the book here.
- This Momentary Marriage by John Piper. My review of the book here.
Let me know if you want to borrow a book!